Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This blog is not dead...

Oh well, at least not yet... :P


Just wanted you to know that I'm alive and well. Just a tad too busy with the new job and the new beau.

I love love love the feeling of being in lurve.... Fyi, I am still floating on cloud 9 at the moment and I'm savouring every minute of it.

Yup, for those of you who think that u might get goosebumps all over cos i so sound disgustingly in love - and that you find it offensive - well, i guess you should stay away from my blog for a while cos i'm gonna be like this for some time i reckon :p. And yes, i'll still luv you. ;)

Latest update: He's gonna be coming back over the weekend....and I'm so excited.

*counting the days*

luv
Carrie

2 comments:

xenoed said...

........ but you're buried in love ;)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Ed: SO true..i am i am :)