Friday, February 06, 2009

CNY 2009

~*~*~*Pre CNY preparation...*~*~*~



Though I've booked a mani + pedi session 3 weeks in advance, by the time i was due to go for it, 3 of my nails were already broken. Gosh, in the end, i had to cut off the rest so that they'll look more balanced.

Sigh, a day before my manicure and i was thinking to myself, "Aiyo, can't do mani now..will probably end up with pedi only". I didn't feel like doing my nails cos i wanted french tips and that requires long nails. I was adamant not to do acrylic nails cos i absolutely hate the growing out process.


An idea came up when i was out shopping - fake nails! LOL!



I just fell in love with the nail art design of this set.








Even the manicurists were all saying the colour combination was very chinese new year-ish! :)







And i actually thought of giving up and not doing my nails at all. This has got french tips and very pretty sakura flowers. Perfect!

Somehow it doesn't look as good in pictures. :P





I absolutely love love love my new tivoli bag. Thanks to Chef! :)






~*~*~*CNY 2009 morning*~*~*~

Though Claudine was in US, we managed to have our breakfast together. She was on webcam with us. Coincidentally, she was having her dinner too - on Chinese new year eve (U.S. time).







This year, my bro jammed a bit. We sang Chinese new year songs to kickstart the Niu Year!




My very first angpow of the year.

Wearing Diane von Furstenberg silk dress in cherry print. Love the silky softness.





Even Claudine got an angpow!

Mum said she'll 'email' the angpow and roast pork over to her. LOL!





Family portrait!




My babies

Xiao Bai (back), CJ aka Babelicious, and Cocoa Chanel




Xiao Bai (he messed up his hair again), and Xiao Ban




Our usual ritual on day one of CNY..

Visiting the temple in Sungai Choh, Rawang.









Love my tivoli bag! :)


MIA - Ms Claudine Tang Ven Bee. We miss you, sis!

No comments: