Monday, July 27, 2009

Deliriously so


i guess the fact that i've been missing in action for a while now is because i've been busy.
Yes, i've been busy burying myself in happiness.

In fact, i've been deliriously happy.

You know those feelings.....chatting on the phone for hours, butterflies in the stomach, having a silly grin plastered on my face wherever i go, feeling extremely awesome, etc...gosh, i feel like a teenager all over again, or something to that extent. :p

Sounds like i'm falling in love eh?

Oh well, i'm not gonna reveal too much.

I'm not gonna say his name even, well, let's just call him 'Pingu' <--that's our lil secret. :)


This is a cute lil pingu alrite ;)


Busy sprinkling some love around here.

xoxo
Carrie

8 comments:

Selina said...

Congrats Carrie! So happy to share your happiness.

Been reading your blog for a while. So envious of you, I've lost this feeling for a very long time. I think you are an inspiration to most of us girls out there.

PBJ said...

U go gal! i knew that you'll find happiness. keep us updated ok? hugs!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Selina: Thank you so so much. I believe that if you carry on believing that there is light at the end of the tunnel, you'll find it. Good luck dearie, I hope you'll find that feeling again very soon. And thanks for reading my blog :)

PBJ: So nice to hear from you gal. Thank you thank you. *grin grin* Will catch up with u soon. *hugs*

Miyoki said...

Hi dear. So happy 4 u. Don u just luv the feeling of falling in luv? u do sound like a teenager in luv. hehe.

i wish u all the best!

Charlene said...

hi dear. sounds like you're in lurve. :)

dmok said...

Congrats babes... such a shame I won't be seeing you yet.. will definitely try to make the trip as soon as we can.. congrats on the new job too.. sounds awesome.. funny about talking on the phone etc.. the other day i went away on a conference to Hunter Valley for a few days and every nite i called ben and we talked for hours... we talk less when we're both at home... weird :)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Miyoki: Thanks dearie. Yeah, those late nite long calls make me feel as if i'm a teenager all over again...except that i get tired way earlier :P.

Charlene: Yups i am dear. I so am :)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Dee: Yeah, i heard from Alex that you guys postponed the trip to KL. When are you guys gonna be able to drop by? Btw, wish Joe for me k?

Thanks for the well wishes babe. I'm doing well and am really happy with my McPingu. :)

Yeah, i totally agree..absence does make the heart grow fonder. It's nice to be chatting with Ben again eh? You must have missed Kiara heaps :)