Thursday, July 09, 2009

Random wishlist


I've made a resolution to spend less, save up and clear the credit card bills. Thanks to Carmen for the motivation. :)

Therefore, I'm currently sticking to a shopping budget. Hence, I'm not allowing myself to shop impulsively anymore. *sigh*




I was out the other day and somehow got sucked into trying some star products at Benefit's counter. Oh gosh, unless you have a heart of steel, do not, i repeat, do not go near the counter. There's bound to be something to buy.





This is what I got...Dr. feelgood

In fact, i wanted to get the other 2 items as well. But my conscience got the better of me. Thank goodness or else the guilt trip would've be worse. :P


Gotta be... Gotta be..gotta be..disciplined.




dr. feelgood
Like its name, this VitC packed balm gives the complexion an even coverage with a feel-good finish - hello, the skin dr is here to make house calls! ;p
It mattifies and reduces shine, leaving skin silky to the touch. I love its lightweight texture.

Dr. feelgood can be worn alone, under or on top of makeup. Perfect for mid-day touch-ups. Oooh..what's more this small little balm magically reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores. Someone should have created this much earlier. :)

Okay, that one's done.
These are the 2 items that i've got on my wishlist.



#1 Posietint
What it is? It's a poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain.
Why i heart it? The colour looks fantastic on my cheek, giving it such a natural long lasting glow. And there's no touch-up required.
Con: It's a tad more pricey than the Paul & Joe ones I'm using. At RM145, I can almost get 2 blushers from Paul & Joe (approx. RM90 each).




some kind-a gorgeous
This foundation faker is perfect in every way! There's no more hassle to find a shade that matches your skin tone anymore, this wonderful product does it all for you. The translucent shade miraculously blends into your skin tone, giving a natural and even finishing.

I love how the oil-free, lightweight texture makes me feel and look oh-so-gorgeous. :)



If you havent already checked out Benefit, pls do. The stuff are fantastic :)

No comments: