Monday, July 07, 2008

I am getting married...

?


??


???


????


?????


What?????


How is it that I am not even aware that I'm supposed to be getting hitched? And to who i wonder... ??!!

I have just heard from a gym friend whom I haven't seen for about 3 weeks (yups, have been too busy to workout these few weeks, talk about wasting my gym membership these days :P).

And this is what she told me tonight...


Fren: Hey Carrie, how have you been? Long time no see.
Carrie: Oh, i've been pretty busy, blablabla..
Fren: Heard you're getting married..when la?
Carrie: Huh? What? I'm still single la. Who told you that?
Fren: We were talking about you the other day and someone mentioned you're getting married. Carrie: But but..I'm not la. I'm still single.
Fren: Ya la. Of cos you're still single..as long as you're Not married yet, you're still considered single.
Carrie: No no dear..i mean, i AM STILL SINGLE. :)


I seriously have no idea how this rumour started..but it's pretty funny considering that I do not have any particular guy in mind. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't mind marrying u darling! :). Anytime!

Anonymous said...

when i read the title i was so happy for you. aiyo, got tricked. anyway, do let us know when that happens. i'm sure yours will be a grand wedding.

zewt said...

i think soon... they will say you're pregnant already.