Friday, October 17, 2008

T*ylor'swood 2008

I'm still packing as of now.


Gotta bring my costumes (i've got 2 sets cos I am playing 2 characters), pack my toilettries, make up, etc.


Have been given the consent to leave office by 12pm so that we can reach Sunway Convention Centre a.s.a.p to rehearse.


Then it's off to do some last minute shopping for our props (yeah, gotta buy some fruits and fake eyelashes).


If it's exactly like last year, that leaves us little time to prepare before we're whizzed off to do our make up and hairdo.


There are 11 of us in our team. Meaning, all 11 of us will be sharing a room. Can't imagine how long that will take all of us to get a decent shower. :p


I'm not sure if I'll get stage fright performing this time. Hopefully not.
If it's solely dancing, i'm definitely sure it's a breeze. But i'm acting as well this time. :P

Anyway..

I am so so excited already.


Especially can't wait for the after party at Euphoria, MOS.


Do come join us k?

love,
Carrie

No comments: