Tuesday, October 21, 2008

T*ylor'swood 2008


Not gonna talk much as the piccies are pretty much self explanatory.
xoxo
Carrie



Pre-performance

Me (Snow White) and Alice (Roman lass)






Patrick as Lao Fu Tze, Steph as Shaolin Soccer player, Lauren as a fair lady, me, Mel as Intern Wizard in Harry Potter, Lela as Cruella.








Ling Fan as Japanese warrior, Eric as Jack Sparrow, Elvin tailo as Greek macho man.






Me, Alice, Bee Lian, Shirley, Ruth (she's the witch who's gonna poison me in our act), and Fairy (don't know her)








Steph, me, and Kat (as Morticia Addams). Kat did her own costume. Cool eh?








Elvin, Winnie as Fiona from Shrek, Theresa babe as Xena the Warrior Princess, me.





Me and Steph posing in front of my fave movie poster. Sex and the City! :)









Me with our lovely ICT gal, Wen Tieng.









Ivan and Steph prior to their Shaolin Soccer performance. It's only right that they take a photo with a Stephen Chow's movie poster in the background.








Ling Fan, Elvin, Pauline and Daryl (as Eyptian Queen and Pharoah). Fyi, Pauline is Daryl's spouse (non staff). Both were nominated for Best Dressed.






Our emcee for the night, Donna Daniels from Aussieland. She impressed us with her renditions of Hokkien and Bollywood songs. Great entertainment that woman. :)











Our uber cool management team. Aren't these guys hot?









Ocean's 11's Performance

Act 1 - Best Animation: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

p/s: the reason why that piece of cloth behind my butt was jutting out like a sore thumb is cos i had a mike hooked to my tutu/petticoat. Damn ugly.









"Sorry no apples for me. Psst..i heard they're poisnous"











The dying scene

You have to watch the video to see how i actually die. Okie, will upload to youtube soon.










Snow White resurrected when she was slapped by one of the dwarfs :p

Celebration dance to Low















Act 2 - Best Comedy: Shaolin Soccer









Act 3 - Best Action Movie: 300







We attacked the VIP table, but stopped midway. And we offered this as a peace offering.
"6 months bonus!" <--we got the crowd really crazy at this point in time! :)









Right after the performance

Me in my spartan costume. Very roughly worn as i had very little time to change into this.







And i realised i 4got to remove my choker and earrings. Those were the last things on my mind. All i wanted to do was to get into my costume.






Post performance

Realised i didn't take any solo pix of me in the Snow White costume. I promised my costume maker I'll take one for her. She practically made this from scratch for me and altered it to the max for me. (it's for rent, therefore, she had to make her costumes really huge).







Me, Remy and Theresa





The cool couple - Andrew + Theresa




Chun the Dracula with Theresa and I.




More camwhoring...




I couldn't wait to remove the poofy tutu from my dress. It makes my butt looks 300% bigger. :P



Andrew as Achilles (in his winter gear)




With Chef Patrick, dressed as himself



*stab* *stab* *stab*






Magali (Wonderwoman), me, Chun, Andrew, Theresa, and Eric



Going for the kill..

Chun drawing blood from the innocent Snow White.





This one is damn fake.
I couldn't help smiling the entire time :P. Lousy actress i am!










With Steph Ho





Almost couldn't recognise Li San in her cabaret costume.





More camwhoring..







With the 2 CSI agents - Ian and Jerry




We came in 2nd. :P






That's RM1500 among the 11 of us.





My cool friends - almost the entire Annual Dinner Committee


Rahul, Lauren, me, Eve, Theresa, Ling Fan, and Andrew

After everyone has left.

And..we're off to Euphoria, MOS for our after party.

Notice that my skirt is so much flatter now? Hehe..i removed the tutu as i was dumping my stuff into the car.



A very exhausted Snow White (try wearing a 3 inch heels running around the entire day!) with Chef Patrick in MOS.





Up next will be the videos and some comments from colleagues/friends. :)

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

This is so cool... its like back to college. Hahaha.. but you are in college. Just that you're working, not studying, right? haha.

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Yeah Aigie..It was damn fun. :)

Yups, college it is. But we're all staff there, we wish we were students though :P.

Anyway, this will be my very last annual dinner with Taylor's. Am leaving in mid Nov.

Anonymous said...

This looks very happening. you sure know how to party!

Anonymous said...

this looks so fun man! i wish my company has something like this..