Saturday, April 11, 2009

Letting go ...and letting God

Last night during the Good Friday service, something in me snapped.

I've realised and accepted the fact that I shouldn't have tried to take control of situations beyond my control. It's time to rest and let go.

Sigh, holding on to it has been a very exhaustive process.


~*~*~*Psa 23*~*~*~

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not be in want (I lack nothing)
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.

*******

It feels so good to not struggle anymore....aaah..finally..

From today onwards, I shall let go..and let God!

Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just blog surfing and came across yours. I work for Estee Lauder and look up potential candidates to join the Estee Lauder Model Search. The contest is back again for the 3rd time this year, with bigger & better prizes. The cherry on the cake - 5 winners will get an all expense paid photo shoot at Tanjong Jara and will be featured in a spread in Female, Nuyou & InTrend magazine. Our website is not up yet, you can check it out www.esteelaudermodelsearch.com.my by next week. Else, you can write to me at jloh@my.esteelauder.com

Cheers,
Jean