Monday, April 06, 2009

Out and about

Sorry guys I've been away for a while...


The weekend before last, Chef and I headed down south to Malacca to meet up with Tiffany and Jazz. They were up from Melby to S'pore and Malacca for a month - to visit relatives and friends.


This annual get-together with my kailui Jazz and Tiff is something I look forward to every year.


It's amazing how much Jazz has grown. She's now a little lady, no longer the baby gal i saw last year.


And ooh..she speaks Mandarin so well. In fact, if you are not looking at her, you'll think that she's a local speaking Mandarin. However, most ppl find it fascinating to see a 'kwai mui' speak Mandarin so well. :) Kai ma is so proud of you Jazz.


A few days after Malacca, we headed off to sunny Bangkok. Chef made me proud when he accompanied me to shop for 3 hrs in a row, when i initially thought of asking him to have a coffee and wait for me at Starbucks or Black Canyon. All without complaining too! :)


Pix coming soon i hope.. :)

Till then..have a fabulous week ahead!
love,
Carrie

No comments: