Friday, April 24, 2009

My darling Jazz

My trip to Malacca at the end of March was a jolly good one.


Though Chef and I only spent a short time there, i thought it was well worth it.


I got to meet up with Tiff and Jazz, and I also managed to eat my fave Chung Wah chicken rice balls as well as the to-die-for gula melaka cendol.


As I'm writing this, i'd just like to update everyone that Chef and I are no longer together. We've ended our relationship and have gone our separate ways.

You ask, "why?"

My answer, "It's for the better. We've tried but it just doesn't work out. Better now than later".
There's just no other way for the both of us.


It was mutual, and we are still friends.
Chef, thank you for everything.

And to my dearest friends, thanks for being there to make me see the light. Thank you for your support and listening ears.


I love you gals.

:

:

:

:

Moving on...


Please indulge in some of Jazzlyn's latest piccies. She is just so so adorable.

Jazz, kaima loves you! *muakisses*


Jazz walked into the cafe in Equatorial hotel holding a bouquet of flowers. Her first line was, "Kaima, gei ni de" ("these are for you kaima" - in Mandarin).

I was so impressed..Tiffany taught her how to converse in Mandarin so well that if you happen to not see her but only hear her voice, you'll think that she's just another Chinese girl.











She kept looking out the window, pointing to the fountain. Tiff said she wanted to play in the pool.







After a while, she warmed up to me and chef. That's when she started making funny faces. Kawai desu ne!







Grr..hear me roar!












This is such a lovely picture. Like mother, like daughter.


Jazz with her mama and kaima :)



Tiff, I'm so glad that we managed to steal some more together time when you agreed to follow us back to KL to meet up with Miko and friends.



Can't wait to meet up again!



Love you both!

2 comments:

Kaven said...

Is ok. God thinks that you deserve someone better.

Eve said...

You seem to sound a lot better, i'm so glad you are ok. :)