Friday, June 05, 2009

I'm going to StandOut with Tiger and Nuffnang!

Woot!


I've been informed that I was shortlisted to attend the above function. Ooh lala!


But I won't be going with Kel though. He's a lil tied up at the moment. And also shy about attending such a 'blogger explosion' event. :p Okayla Kel, for your sake, I'm just gonna tell the rest that it's because you wanted to give the pass to my sis to attend la...and because you couldn't find your Bruce Lee costume. :p


So, I'll be going with my sis, Claudine. :)


My dilemma on the day I received the invite was, 'what to wear' (yeah, so what's new?). The theme is to basically where anything that makes you standout. Tough one i think.


No worries though, I've finally got that sorted out 2 nites ago. But i'm NOT telling you about it...yet.


So...Stay tuned.


Btw, the event is tomorrow, at Plaza TTDI, HQNine. I'm not sure if you could crash the partayyy.. ;) *hint hint*

No comments: