Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ze month of great indulgence - Masquerade ball

Ze month of great indulgence - Masquerade ball

The King & his concubines..

The lady bosses doin the choo-choo train..

Colleagues from TCSJ

Exactly a week after Elvin's birthday celebration at Shang, our company celebrated the annual dinner do with the theme Masquerade at KL Hilton.


I wasnt kidding when i said it was just makan, makan and more makan. I am so not complaining... hehe

Most of you would have seen the pix for the Masquerade ball. Just gonna upload a few more here and that's it.

Actually, please click here as i've updated even more pix on that post.




No idea why i was doin this pose. funny tho...

The darlings from ADP: Tina, Sharifah, Sock Wee, Sue-Ann, Alice, Christine



The finalists for best dressed, all engrossed in discussing how they should present themselves to the audience.



My Zorro, proposing to me...and me rejecting his flower. muahaha (sorry, photo outta focus cos my hands were busying moving)



Me asking Zorro to arise after lotsa bowing and begging...hehe..


That was fun!


To be honest, i didnt really eat much as i knew i was gonna be up on stage and since i was wearing a midriff, i didnt wanna end up showing my belly. haha, yes I'm a bloody vainpot! :P

Can you believe it? We were actually up onstage for like an hour. As soon as that was over, i whacked and whacked the food. Was so damn hungry wei...

No comments: