Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ze mask

~*~*~*Ze mask*~*~*~
I've finally gotten my mask for 2moro's masquerade party.
Added some sequins to personalise it a bit. Yups, dunno how many other colleagues might be wearing the same mask (pray not!), since the guy who came to sell the mask went to all the other schools as well.



I bought this mask cos i like the peacok feather...but since I'm wearing a pink dress with some gold trimmings, i thought it'd be best if i added something pink on the mask.

Before....

Step 1 : glue on a strand of purple sequins

Step 2: add on another pink strand of sequins..

Step 3: pleat the 2 strands together and secure by sewing it together. Viola!

Now, this looks more like it...Finally it matches my gown.

I'm quite excited about the masquerade party tomorrow. Hopefully i'll be able to win something from the lucky draw. I dun mind winning any one of the following: tour packages, 32" LCD tv, air tickets, mobile phone, digital camera, diamond pendant.

Pray for me ya! =)

No comments: