Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bee's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE!!!
We went to Neway Karaoke to celebrate Bee's bday last night.

It was great to once again catch up with my ol buddies. :)

It would have been even greater if Dora could join us. She's actually in KL for her company's annual trip (she now lives with her hubby, Kouk Wai in JB and she works in Spore).

However, she couldn't escape from her colleagues nor the planned itinerary as she has planned earlier.

Sigh..so close yet so far.

I was really touched when CS passed me this package from Dora (she passed it to Yong Yee few months back).

In it contained a square of Ritter Sport chocolate (yoghurt flavour), a bar of Tim Tam's Pink Wish (this new luscious strawberry filled flavour is create to raise fund for the Breast Cancer foundation. Hence the pink colour), a cute postcard with sweet messages to remind me of my naughty days :P, and a cupcake recipe book. Oh wow, you know me so well girl!




Thanks for such thoughful gifts dear!


My pressies from Dora and KW: a book containing 500 ideas for cupcakes & muffins ~wooHoOo, Tim Tam Pink Wish, Ritter Sport chocs, and a sweet message. :)

I felt like the luckiest gal yesterday. Firstly, I received this pair of beautiful earrings from Alice. I love love love the design. Thanks babe!



Then, I finally received the ethnic-looking earrings which Rahul bought for me from India (yups, he went back to India for Diwali). I actually "tumpang-ed" him to get me a set of ethnic necklace + earrings. But since his return, he's been busy and of the times I met him...he also seemed to forget about bringing the earrings to work (he couldnt find any nice necklaces for me).

Yeah, so it was double triple joy for me!

Thanks dude! They are absolutely stunning! *beam beam beam*


Oops..before I digress any further..

Let's get back to Bee's bday.

Bee and YY were the first ones to arrive. As you can see, they were both famished. So they attacked the buffet table and whacked the food while waiting for us.

When I arrived, I asked, "Eh, why aren't you guys singing?". They answered, "Eat first la..damn hungry la!"

And I happily followed suit.


The spread at the buffet table looked rather well presented...BUT the food was really OK only. Well, you can't expect much from a karaoke joint can ya?




And so the singing marathon began...
YY hates it whenever I post her pictures on my blog. Here, she's trying her best to avoid the camera. :P (CS laughing at her?)


Bee camwhoring, while YY is avoiding the camera again..and CS is fueling himself. He's the best singer in the group..Heck, the best in the entire TOA.



Ten (Bee's hubby) joined us later. He loves singing Eason Chan's and Jackie Cheung's songs. And boy, he does sound like them.


Very kan cheong already...


I feel very cheated whenever we are forced to pay for all those extras. This fruit platter cost us RM20. And for every 4 persons, it's compulsory to order one platter. Since there were 5 of us, they gave us 2. And what's more, we had like 3 or 4 bowls of nuts/crackers, each at RM9. Damn cut throat man!

Man, the celery was so damn dry! *kena conned again!*


I've actually recorded some videos of my buddies doing their thing (singing la, what else?). They very well deserve the titles "K Kings" and "K Queens".

I'm really contemplating whether I should post those up..

CS can ar? Ten can or not? Girls? :P

3 comments:

CoMMuniCate WiThMe said...

Errr... Can I look at and listen to my clip before you post it? 'Skali' I sounded so horrible that I can't even take it... 'siahsueh' man :P

CS

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

hermes, michael kors outlet, coach purses, replica handbags, michael kors, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, lululemon, coach outlet, hollister, tn pas cher, michael kors, timberland, sac guess, true religion jeans, ugg boots, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, north face, true religion jeans, nike air max, michael kors outlet, new balance pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike free run uk, ugg boots, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, north face, true religion jeans, mulberry, michael kors outlet, vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, nike air max, coach outlet, hogan, air force, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, burberry outlet online, burberry, michael kors, vans pas cher, lacoste pas cher