Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jazz is 13 months old - Another Milestone

Dear Carrie,

How are you?

Your darling Jazz is 13 months old already. Time flies huh?

I can still remember vividly when she was born, she was such a tiny lil thing. Now, she's all grown up. And she's so so cheeky and playful, that girl.






Jazz loves playing in her lil bucket. She used to practise her standing here. To her, it feels safe cos she's got something to hold on to.





Remember this white dress? You bought it for her. I like her in it.



Jazz attempting to stand on her own. *awww*




Yay!





Jazz loves going shopping with me. She loves those trolley rides.





Hope you are coping well with the extended counselling and those weekend duties. Maybe you should take a break, go to YouTube to watch your kai lui dancing. It will help to de-stress, don't you think?


By the way, did you receive Jazz's bathing video? This might cheer you up. :)








Anyway, I need to sleep soon as Jazz had not been very co-operative today. She woke up at 3.30am and only went back to sleep at 7am. Then, she awoke again at 10am and was actively awake until 8.30pm tonight.

She is super-charged with energy. I wonder what was in my diet when I was pregnant- she is super active!

Anyway, she is so soooo cheeky. She kept on kissing me when she refused to sleep this evening though I tried very hard to get her to nap. She just know how to get away with it. I'll have lots to worry about when she grows up. Haha!

Take care dear.




Love,

Tiffany