Saturday, May 24, 2008

Worried....

Just heard the news from my aunt that grandpa got into an accident.

He was hit in the head by those carpark bar/stopper. Apparently the security guard was a "ceh kai" (lousy) Bangla who was replacing another guard for a few days.

Grandpa was out visiting his grandchildren in their apartment as my uncle was outstation.

It was one of those manual bars where the guard had release the thingy by himself and that careless idiot accidentally release it when my grandpa was walking in the pedestrian area.

Fortunately, my uncle's neighbour saw the incident and took grandpa to the clinic. Aunt only got to know about it when gong-gong got home and related the incident to her.

Yups, my grandpa cycles around the kampung area, looking for his friends for company or his grandchildren. It's even more frequent now that grandma is no longer around.


Seriously, i can't imagine him cycling back in his condition, but he did.

Thank God he didn't faint along the way. We wouldn't have known if anything were to happen to him.

I am so worried..

We'll be going to visit him first thing in the morning...let's pray that he'll have a swift and full recovery.

P/s: Went to visit my gong-gong today, took him to the clinic and consulted the dr again. Everything seems fine at the moment, we'll just have to monitor for fainting spells, headaches, etc.

No comments: