Monday, November 17, 2008

New job, new life..

To those of you who do not know about it...

Well, last Friday was my last day with T*ylor's. And i had a hard time leaving some of the most wonderful friends I've made during my time at LCS.

Though my time there (at the campus) was only for 6 months, it was the best 6 months I ever had.

My friends were simply the kind I love hanging out with.

So, why did i choose to leave?

Well, many reasons actually...but i shall not dwell into details.

One of them is that I've gotten a better offer. One which gives me the opportunity to lead and I find I'll emerge a better person after this.

Had a fantastic farewell party with my mates last Friday nite at Poppy. Gosh, it's been a long while since we've last clubbed. :)

Am gonna be pretty busy these few weeks as I've just started my new job today. Gonna be undergoing training after training.

ciao meows~

2 comments:

zewt said...

all the best!

petrina said...

congrats on ur new job!

Definitely yay to a meet up! Will be flying in 3 weeks... counting down!