Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween dance party @ Celebrity Fitness


My gym mate, Elinna actually informed me a week ago, "Carrie, next Thursday there's gonna be a Halloween party. So come dressed up ya. The theme is black and anything scary!"

And I was like, "hrmm...scary eh? I'll think about it. But i can't dance in heels for our class though. So, I'll definitely be wearing my gym gear."

So there, no glam glam clothings cos i'll be wearing my trainers, I decided. Actually, i was also plain lazy i guess. :P

Anyway, time passed rather quickly and without realising it was already Wednesday when I realised I had not prepared anything at all. Zilch~


What made it worse was that I've got a belated birthday celebration dinner with my gal pals that night. Meaning: that leaves me with no other option but to get whatever I could get my hands on during lunch break.

Went to the textile shop in Carrefour during lunch and bought a metre of black mesh material. Cost me only RM4.20 :P

Got home from dinner and drinks around 1am and I was actually pretty wiped out cos I've been going out pretty often these past weeks.

Hence, trying to come up with a creative head piece was the last thing on my mind. -_-

I think the fact that i was so tired made me put in very lil effort to make my veil. It only took me like 5 mins to sew it altogether. Maybe being tired makes me an extremely easy-to-please person. Either that or I become more productive with very lil time in hand.




My gung-ho gym mates getting their ghoulish make up done.




Emma and I. We actually got ready in front of a huge mirror by our lockers. All done pretty quickly too.

Emma is this young secondary school student who has what it takes to dance. I enjoy her company in our classes.

Oh btw, everyone could tell i was the Corpse Bride. So pls don't ask me what's my character ya. :P








All set and ready to party.






In the studio.

With Baby G (Gillian and Tomas came up with a fantastic choreo for our Halloween theme), Lynn, Emma and Diva.








Pre-dance photo opp.

We reckon we should take a photo before the make-up get smudged and melt.









Break time

With Diva and Elinna.

Diva helped me with my make up, she kept saying that I didn't put enough make up on my eyes. In the end, she applied heaps on my eye lids for me.

And yes, please ignore the slight belly here. I'm feeling rather fat these days cos somebody's been feeding me supper almost everynight :P.





Post dance photo opp.

Love this pix! :)





Morina the devil, with Lynn.




With my favourite instructor of all time, Tomas Mendez.

I will definitely miss him when he leaves Malaysia for Spain in Jan. :(


So, how was your Halloween? I'd love to hear from you. :)

No comments: