Saturday, November 08, 2008

The very belated birthday celebration with the cheemuis

No no, don't be mistaken. I'm not a October bday girl. :P

For those of you who have been following my blog for some time now, you'd recall that my birthday falls in the month of April.

And every year, I'll have staggered celebration with different ppl - my family, my cheemuis, my best friends, my chums from work, my ex-colleagues, etc.

This year, I've celebrated with

my family, chums from work 1, chums from work 2, my best friends, and the ex.


After many moons of not being able to settle on a date to celebrate, we've finally decided to do a double celebration.


So there, 2 weeks ago, we finally celebrated our
'30.5 years old birthday celebration for me, and belated birthday celebration for Cindy'.


We went to Mizu in Plaza T.T.D.I. for some Japanese fine dining cuisine.




Mon and Men

Thanks for organising everything gals. Love you. xoxo



The 2 birthday gals. :)





It's been a while since we've last updated each other with our happenings. And we had such a good time catching up and doing silly stuff.

The following photos are priceless!












I was keeping the gals abreast on my latest beau/love life (which is nothing much, really :p)..and my face turned tomato red after too much interrogation.










Soft shelled crab handroll







My sakura chirashi don






Mon's sake ikura don





Cindy and Men both ordered unajyu






Ebi tempura







Thanks to Chef Patrick for the yummilicious green tea cake. The green tea macaroon complemented the cake so well. I'm so craving for more..










Welcome to the club Cindy! You're officially 30 and fabulous! :p





Mon and Men got us gifts from Tomei.






Oooh..I've got a pair of heart-shaped peridot earrings.
Cindy's got a tear drop shaped light blue stone (sorry, i don't know what stone it is) earrings.





Time to put those new blings on.






Ta-dah!






Off to Eckywoobee for some passionfruit flavoured beers. Mmmmm..




Love you gals!

No comments: