Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My princessy birthday 2008 - Dinner with family


To me, the most important birthday celebration will be the ones where I get to celebrate with my family.



18th April 2008 - PM

Went to Oriental Pavilion at Jaya 33 for good ol authentic Chinese cuisines as my parents are ol skool. :)






Dad was really liberal, he kept asking me to pick my fave dishes...but I'd rather my parents do the selecting. All I wanted was the salted egg medallion prawns.





Me flaunting my new Neverfull. A pressie from someone i hold dearly. Thanks darl! :)





3 sisters.
Can you believe that my youngest sis and I are 10 years apart? Say No please.. :P





The men in da house!





The queen and her princesses!





My beloved mum and dad. I love you both! Mmmmuah!





While waiting for the waiter to prepare our Peking duck...





We decided to camwhore a bit...







Alas the food was served...

#1 Peking duck with Chinese pancakes.





Mummy passing the duck to me. *felt like a little gal again*





Dad giving me the last few pieces too :)





#2 Claudine's fave - Stir fried cos lettuce with beancurd.
#3 My fave - salted egg medallion prawns.






The prawn was bigger than her lips. LOL!





#4 The duck meat from the Peking duck was fried and later wrapped in lettuce.







Bro enjoying his duck wrap.




#5 We each had a grilled pork rib in special herbs.
By then, we were all stuffed.





#6 Sau Mein (longevity noodles) with crab meat.
The captain said the birthday girl has to eat birthday/longevity noodles.




The noodle was really good, but I was kinda too full to be really able to enjoy and savour the taste.




Funny when the captain saw 3 candles on the secret recipe cake box, he was like, "No way!! You can't be 30!"
He was adamant to put only 2 candles for me, he said, "That way, you'll always be 20". LOL!





We're doing a triple celebration. Bro's birthday was end March, and Caryn's birthday is end April. So I suggested we all blow the candle together-gether :p







It says "Happy Birthday to Princess Carrie".
Sorry bro, we'll buy you another birthday cake k?




This is the funny captain I'm referring to.





According to him, this is like the smallest piece of cut he's ever served. Yes, we all requested for a small piece of brownie.






After dinner, our parents joined us to camwhore a lil to burn off some calories.





I love my new arm candy! *grin*




Back home..

No matter how tired or busy my day's been, my doggies will always be able to cheer me up.

Me with Xiao Ban. Isn't he a darl?


A special thanks to all my darling friends (you know who you are). Thank you for being true! Love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congrats babe! You finally got the neverfull. sommore, you didn't even have to buy it!!! Cool!

Anonymous said...

A big smooch for you on your bday your royal highness! *muaks*

Donald G.H Tan said...

Happy belated Birthday Wishes from
Xiao Mei, Mummy and Master.

Please send kiss, kiss, to my 2 brothers and coco.

Xiao Mei

Anonymous said...

You're always beautiful in my eyes babes!!

Don't look 30 at all. No worries.

*muaks*

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthdat to a wonderful woman!! Keep shining!

love,
Anne