Monday, April 21, 2008

My princessy birthday 2008 - Lunch with chums @ work



First of all, a big 'Thank you' to all of you for being so so so sweet
*muah muah mmmmMmmuah*

I really appreciate all your sweet gestures, calls and wonderful messages. :)

For those of you interested in how my day went..


Friday, 18th April ~ AM


Well, I actually went to work for half a day (I usually take leave on my birthday, but since I'm leaving and all..I feel as if I need to spend whatever time I have left with my chums at work)...

I came to work mainly cos I had a lunch appointment with my close buds ...

We had lunch at Allegro Cafe, this Trattoria Italiana near our office.

Sue-Ann, Me, Alice, and Rahul. Christine was late as she was still stuck in a meeting with Ms Fussy Pot.

This group you're looking at all hailed from different campuses/programmes.

Sue-Ann's from ADP, Alice's an ex-ADP staff, now with TBS, and Rahul's from Enrolment Services, Main Campus.





My best-est colleague at work...Christine Wong!!! :)
We work so well as a team in the Marketing dept and I'll really miss her laughter and her never-ending support. She's the most dedicated person I've ever met. You're the best, woman!!!!





Alice and Rahul

Rahul - voted the babe magnet of all time!!





Sue-Ann aka Mulan - a good listener, a friend whom you can rely on.




Alice - ever so thoughtful and always a giver.




After lunch, rushed off to Christina's (Pretty Nails) to do my manicure..


O.P.I # Dulce De Leche..






Love her nail art designs! Christina is really talented.







These are her new designs..I went for the old one (above) as I've always wanted that design and the colour combo. It's so simple and chic! :)







The bow design is pretty cute. totemo kawai desu ne!





After my manicure, I rushed off to Bubble 5 at Damansara Utama to have my pedicure...







O.P.I. # Romeo and Juliet

Now, you're wondering why I'm doing my nails at two different places.

I love nail arts, but I do not fancy the ones at Bubble 5 (ugly and childish), and I've bought some mani n pedi packages from them. So my intention was to do my toe nails and to finish up whatever remains of the packages as soon as possible. That was it.

Alrighty, shall continue later..with more piccies and all. :)

MMmmmmuaaah!

No comments: