Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My princessy birthday - Birthday dinner with chums

Saturday, 19th April 2008

My besties at work (Christine, Mulan, Alice and Rahul) booked me for dinner at Porto Romano,
this restaurant which Sue-Ann has recommended a couple of times as her bf, Andrew is pretty close to the owner.


This lil restaurant at T.T.D.I was fully packed by 8pm...Pretty amazing.





It seems the owner loves sea shells...every where we turn, there were sea shells aplenty..








Christine was there first, then I joined her. It was raining cats and dogs and the rest were late.






Alice and Sue-Ann came pretty much right after me.

Sue-Ann's house is less than 2 mins' drive from here actually.

However, I wasn't in tip top condition that night - been sneezing the entire day and throat was coarse and sore. As soon as they arrived, I had to rush to the loo as my tummy wasn't well either.






This guy was late cos he couldn't hail a cab, it was difficult at this hour. What with the rain and all..






We ordered mainly vegetarian food as our dear Rahul is a herbivore. :P

Bruschetta and salad






Mushroom pizza







Wild mushroom risotto






The only non-vegetarian dish - spaghetti vongole






I will miss you guys dearly!!!!








The gals asked me what pressies I received so far..

Besides the Neverfull (from XXXXX), I told them my sis Claudine got me this beautiful chandelier earrings, which I was wearing that night.








And immediately these darlings produced this Blook paperbag and passed to me. I was so surprised.





1st i saw an envelope...






Then i found a pretty card inside...





Here comes the icing on the cake..

I got a stack of Blook vouchers...RM200 of it!
Thanks darlings!!

There were so many of them I could fan myself with the make-shift fan.






After dinner..


We proceeded to Waikiki @ Plaza T.T.D.I. for drinks.




Thanks for a great night out guys..

I will miss hanging out with you all at work. All the best to you. May each and every one of you get your well deserved promotion and increment by this year end.

*MUuuuuUUuuaahhh*

No comments: