Thursday, April 24, 2008

My princessy birthday - dinner do with Ed


Sunday, 20th April 2008 - PM

Ed took me out for Korean.

We went to our favourite Korean joint, Daorae. However, instead of heading to the usual Hartamas branch, we went to the USJ branch for a change.

The USJ branch is much newer and definitely more spacious. However, we still prefer the cosy atmosphere at the Hartamas branch.

Business as usual was good. And we had to wait for quite a while eventhough it was already 8:30pm when we got there.





The place was packed to the brim.





I didn't mind waiting at all..
Cos I was busy drooling at Rain's poster..

He's so gorgeous la..

Look...his signature's on the poster too!!




*thinking of ways to smuggle this home*





We finally got a table closed to 9pm.





I love this pumpkin appetizer. It was superb!




I'm a kimchi gal!




He's a pork belly kinda guy...




Hence the large quantity of pork we ordered...





Spicy pork ribs soup...
The soup kinda reminds me of the Nongshin kimchi noodles soup. :P
Good stuff though!




We we given free pancakes as well.
However, we were too stuffed to eat those. What a waste!


Thanks for everything Ed!

xoxo

No comments: