Saturday, April 26, 2008

Farewell cupcakes

I was deeply touched by the loving kindness shown by my close colleagues.
I couldn't think of a better way to thank them but to personally bake some cupcakes as a parting gift to them.

Baked over 50 odd cupcakes for each of my lovely friend. Actually, I wanted to bake more (as some colleagues requested for 2-4 pieces the last time I baked some for them, but it was already very late and I needed to start on the decoration already.







Extra moist decadent choc cuppacakes in mini and regular sizes..




My labour of love


The flowers...





The swirlies...





The tic tac toes...







The 'drop stars' and hearts...





I was finally done with cupcake decorating and packing them into individual boxes at 3am.

Yups, I cut/made the cupcake holders (+ placed in the box) myself so that my cupcakes don't get smudged during transportation.






A box of 16 mini cupcakes for my colleagues on ground floor (my floor).

Those individually packed ones were for my colleagues from different campuses/floors.






Made this special box for my ex-colleagues in JM. Since I'm leaving Subang area for good, i wanted to say goodbye as well..






My lil msg on the box. :)



Saying goodbye is hard to do...

No comments: