Sunday, April 27, 2008

A day to remember...

Friday, 25 April 2008 marked my last day at work.

I was having mixed feelings about this very day.
Truly, there are many things I'll miss here.
Many fond memories have been created here, most of which I'll cherish for life.
That fateful Friday, I left with a heavy heart. It was kinda emo when Sue-Ann and Alice sent me off. Nearly burst out crying as I knew I'm no longer able to do stuff I do with them on a daily basis.

~*~*~*A different kind of celebration*~*~*~

Had a belated birthday celebration with my ex-colleagues from TOA. It was a birthday cum congratulatory dinner, in-conjunction with me starting a new job.


Dinner at Zen, Sunway Pyramid.





My close bud CS gave me a CASIO EXILIM digicam and he especially bought me a Shanghai map (cos he knew I was going to Shanghai this coming June). Thanks boy! The camera is really timely seeing that I have lost my camera. I am extremely elated!!

*muaks*





Bee, Yong Yee, me.

The 3 of us were in Pyramid much earlier. And we decided to shop in Topshop, which eventually took us forever to get outta the shop. Poor CS was left waiting in Zen, thinking he was late. LOL.

We we arrived, I harassed the poor fellow by showing him all our goods, including those cutesy Topshop underwears. LOL!!





I ordered my favourite dish - Sakura Chirashi don!




Sakura chirashi don, Beef enoki, unagi don.




CS' fave - agedashi tofu




Chicken katsu don





There were 3 bloggers in this group..all busy taking pictures. The non-blogger was left waiting and drooling over the food. So bored was she.






CS just returned from Shanghai the day before. He was wearing this cool City Hunter t-shirt.


After dinner, I had to rush off to Neway in One Utama for a karaoke/bonding session with my new colleagues from the bank.

Yes, more drinking. -_-

It was an intoxicate-ful day!
It was.

1 comment:

CoMMuniCate WiThMe said...

I want a real kiss... not virtual :P
Have fun with the DC, snap tonnes of pictures when you are in Shanghai and Hangzhou :)