Thursday, April 24, 2008

My princessy birthday - lunch do with gal frens..

I love Shukz!
She's one of the most caring and sweet gal pals I have.

She initially called up to check with me if I was free for dinner on Sat (19th), but I've had dinner plans with my chums @ work already.

Shukz wanted to buy Mich and I dinner. Mich's birthday is actually 3 days earlier than mine, on the 15th of April.

So we've decided to do lunch on Sunday 20th instead, at our usual place, La Bod.


Sunday, 20th April 2008 - AM

I was there earlier than normal (i initially told them that I'd be late as I need to go church first). However, it seemed that I was still the earliest. :p

Decided to camwhore a little...

I've always liked the pictures on their wall.

I remember one fateful night when I was out on a first date that I, being curious, asked my date, "Which one of these pictures do you like most?"

And he answered, "I like the one sitting in front of me. I think she's beautiful..."

And I was sold.. :P

I'm such a sucker la sometimes!







Was still very sick (hence the pallid colour, which I'm not showing). My flu has progressed to cough.

Ordered a big breakfast while waiting for the gals to arrive.






Shukz just came back from her honeymoon in Japan 2 weeks ago. And she gave me this nihon-sei tinted lipbalm.

Arigato gozaimasu Suki san!






Mich gave me this lovely 2-tier necklace.



My only regret is that we didn't take any pictures together. We were so busy catching up and gossiping that we've totally forgotten to camwhore.

You see, after lunch, we proceeded to boutique hop and shopped till we almost dropped. :P

As I was driving off, I realised that ,"OMG..we didn't take pix together!! How can??"
So I sent the gals a text msg each.

Their replies were almost similar, "Oh ya..let's save the camwhoring when we go to LV. We're gonna have a fantastic time there!".

Yups, Shukz saw the Neverfull and she was adamant to get one, eventhough her hubby has just bought her a speedy the week before. And Mich is very keen to get a speedy too.

Looks like we'll have a swell time in LV. :)

I can't wait..

No comments: