Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Birthday Planning...

The big 3-0 is only 2 days' away.

Everyone's been asking me how i'm feeling, and how i plan to celebrate.

The thing is...i seriously don't know.

Am I supposed to feel elated? Afterall, a year older means a year wiser right?

Anyhoo, age is just a number right?
I still feel very much 25 I tell ya.

But but but
...I'm kinda nervous about having to tick an entirely new box whenever I have to complete a form.

Imagine, instead of ticking the 25-29 box, I am now in the '3x' category. Uggh..

Hmm..not something that I want la.

Well, the only concrete plan I have at the moment is dinner with the family on Friday night. :)

We'll see what happens la..


Digressing...

My last day at work is next Friday, the 25th. My social calendar has been filled with lunch appointments with colleagues, all wanting to have lunch with me before I go off.
*so touched*

The only drawback is that I won't be able to spend as much time as possible with my usual lunch kakis (Christine, Sue-Ann, Alice) because of this.


I'm worried that I might not be able to say goodbye to all my close buddies properly before I leave.

Guys, I'll really really miss our lunch gossips during bubbletea la!

Time is really flying by so quickly...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carrie!! Many, many happy returns!=)*hugs*

Omg..you're leaving Taylor's? Aww..Ground floor ain't gonna be the same without you girl=( Gonna miss you babe! Anyhoo,embracing change is a good thing! Congrats on your new job! Where will you be based at?=p

Anonymous said...

Happy happy 30th birthday Carrie!

Siew Kiew

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club you HOT thing you!! :)
May the Lord grant you your hearts desires.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, they say life begins at thirty!! And dun worry, you look only hotter by the day. Happy new beginning babes!

Anonymous said...

Happy sweet 16th darling. Hope you have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy!! How you have a good one!! May you be HOT and lovely always. Love, Raj

Anonymous said...

Wishing you health, wealth and beauty love!! Muaks!! Muaks!! Muaks!!