Monday, October 09, 2006

in loving memories of Sweetie

~*In loving memories of Sweetie*~



:(




I dunno where to start as I'm still in a daze from what happened.

As usual, Christine and i went to the emergency stairwell to feed Sweetie and her mum. But this morning, we were a little too late. When we reached the area where she normally resides, we saw that her box wasn't there anymore, and all the food and drink containers were empty. And we couldnt see Sweetie nor her mum. My first reaction was that someone might have thrown the cats out.

Upon closer investigation, the guard told us that our kitty has passed away. The cleaner told him earlier that the lil kitty has passed away in the box and that she has already removed her body. =(


And the mother was nowhere to be found. Christine and i reckon that she has probably left the place...it brings back sad memories now. i just dunno what to say nor feel. i'm so upset..in fact, i blame myself for not doing enough. why didnt i bring the cats to the vet to have a proper check up? why didnt i do that?

Poor Sweetie, she was so cute, adorable and clever. And we've even found a home for her...

**********

My dear Sweetie,

Though my time with you was only a short 1 week, I just wanna let you know that you have a very special place in my heart.

You have shown me so much, how something so small and frail could be so strong...

Just when i have fallen in love with you, you were taken away from me. I hope that you now rest in a better place. A place where there's only happiness and you need not suffer from sickness and pain anymore.





Sweetie, wherever you are, please know that i care about you and i miss you very much.


With lotsa love,
me

No comments: