Friday, January 26, 2007

The cat's outta the bag

~*~*~*The cat's outta the bag*~*~*~
Yups...The queen found out about Joshua a few days ago.


I was totally unprepared when she asked me ,"Girl, are you keeping a cat?" For a split second, i didnt know what to say. All i did was nod..and then explained to her that i'm only keeping Joshua for a while until my colleague, Sharifah can take him in.


Yups guys, the good news is Sharifah and her hubby have agreed to adopt Joshua. The bad news is it's not gonna happen anytime soon. As the two of them are moving into their lovenest only in end Feb/early March, Josh will have to be with me till then. But now that mum found out about Josh, it's pretty tough to do so.


And you know how my mum found out about Josh? So not worth it man! I thought Xiao Bai's visits every morning would have given Josh away...but no! It was my maid. What happened was...mum wanted to throw away Josh's food in the fridge and my maid told her not to. Upon further interrogation, my maid spilled everything. Apa-lah!

So i negotiated with mum. Finally, she relented as i promised her that it's a temporary thing. She's really worried that i might get too attached to Josh and keep him permanently. phew....

That's all for this week fellas. Have a good weekend!

No comments: