Monday, January 22, 2007

~Of dogs and cats~

~*~*~*Of dogs and cats*~*~*~
Lots of ppl have been asking me if dogs and cats can actually live under the same roof. And my answer is always a big fat YES.


Look at how Husky is such a nice brother to Cyon, Ruby, Pinko and Goldie.


Husky and Ruby


Ruby licking Husky..Damn sweet!

~*~*~*~*~

Now, look at how Xiao Bai (my shihtzu) is so protective over lil Joshua.


Every morning, my Xiao Bai will jump over the lil fence (we block the entrance of the stairs by putting one of those fence thingy to stop my dogs from running up the stairs and sabo-ing the furniture...ya, i have 2 alpha males who wanna mark their territory and another little boy -CJay very eager to copy their every movement).


Xiao Bai will run up the stairs and sit right in front of Joshua's cage. He'll wait for me to open the cage and feed Josh. After makan, Josh will run around the area and Bai will be following Josh. At first, the lil kitty was a lil sceptical about Bai's presence. Now, they're like close buds man!

So cute =)


Just look at the pictures..They speak volumes about how dogs and cats can and do live happily together.


i hope you enjoy these piccies as much as i do.






These two are just the most playful duo. Xiao Bai is so engrossed with Joshua that you can barely see his facial expression. He didnt even wanna pose for the camera :P

I love unwinding with my pets. It's the perfect way to end or start the day!

No comments: