Wednesday, June 20, 2007

K.I.S.S


~*~*~*K.I.S.S.*~*~*~


3D nails are the latest craze!

I went over to Christina's (Pretty Nails) the other day for an express manicure. =)

I went goo-goo gaa-gaa over her extensive range of pretty nail art designs. Especially the 3D ones. All new, all pretty!

I'll let the pictures do the talking..

i like this white one. The whole colour scheme makes it so damn sweet.


This french tip with a small flower spells "I'm elegant yet girly".


No-lar, i think this one is cute but i wont wanna be spotting one.

Some more designs...



I couldnt indulge in those pretty nail arts cos I needed to go for a presentation and I wanted to be taken seriously. I couldnt go for a classy french mani too cos my nails were a lil too short for that at the moment :P

So i settled for a simple, quickie mani.

O.P.I. #Not so Bora-Bora-ing pink.

K.I.S.S. - Keeping It Sweet n Simple ;)

If you're in Subang and you feel like a mani, call Christina at 012-258 0611 for an appointment.

2 comments:

~ VinnY ~ said...

Look the same!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely pink! nice

:)

Eve