Monday, June 25, 2007

On a shopping frenzy

~*~*~*On a shopping frenzy*~*~*~

Remember i told you that i'll be going to Bangkok again. Well, i'm leaving this Friday! =)


And now, i'm slightly panicky. Coz my saving plans have been killed...again!

Solely by my lack of self control. tsktsk

Nah, i dun wanna blame it on the fact that everywhere i look, there's a huge SALE sign. I'm especially tempted when it comes to MNG and ZARA (good thing ZARA's not on sale YET!).

I blame myself for being such a hopeless and impulsive shopaholic.

Was working on Sat in Mid Valley during the education fair and somehow i ended up going to work earlier (i had an hour to burn before the fair started), which coincidentally allowed me to 'browse' at Mango and due to the light flow of human traffic (it was only 10am), i was able to shop at ease.



I like this simple white sleeveless.



And so...I went to work with a Mango bag in my hand, and my working bag in another. :P


*************The Next Day**************

Was pretty glad that i didnt have to work yesterday. Ahh..finally getting a day off! =)

So me, mum and my sis, Claudine attended the Shopaholics Unite! party.

In answer to some of your questions, the party was pretty okay. I didnt manage to get the items that i wanted. The sweet frilly knitted cardi was not there anymore, same with the candy-coloured camis. And the black dress I wanted was left with only a 'large' size.

I managed to buy a cardi with lotsa quirky and interesting buttons. Mum bought 2 dresses.
In a way it was good news for me too la, it helped me curb my spending. Gotta make sure I don't overspend cos i intend to splurge in Bangkok.


The party was held at 'Lunch Actually', an office besides Yoga Zone in Plaza Damas area. The lounge area was filled with stacks and stacks of clothes.

*i apologise for the lousy picture quality, something's not quite right with my phone cam or was it the lighting*

Sis checking out various tops.


The good thing about shopping here is that you can shop at your own leisure. It wasn't packed and the stream of people coming in wasn't overwhelming. Perfect for claustrophobics. Only thing is the selection of clothings isn't that great.


Everything in the lounge (as well as sofas and coffee table) was fully maximised to display the wares.


The office rooms doubled as changing rooms for us.


My fickle minded sis wasn't sure if she should grab this tube top. She didn't in the end cos the material was a lil poor.


My only purchase for the day (or so i thought). Doesn't this remind you of the prissy Paris Hilton?. Unfortunately though, I only wore this once. After washing, the cardigan somehow got bigger and now, I have to pass to my mum.


Mum's mod dress with bold prints.


Mum's casual cotton dress.

I was pretty happy with my purchase. I didnt really spend much and I managed to quench my thirst for shopping. =) Afterall, i had one objective in mind - to save for my bkk trip.

Sis then suggested for us to check out Cat's Whiskers since we're so close. Well, we did and she ended up buying a velvety trenchcoat and a pair of mary jane.

And i ended up with these...
a pair of black pants, a top, 2 pairs of shoes.


Assymetrical top (it looks much better worn)


Mary Jane

Sandals with blings

Now, please don't tempt me and ask me to go shopping with you. I'm gonna be staying at home doing meditation. ;) Ohmm..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaah girl, you are a certified shopaholic!!

Gucci girl

Anonymous said...

i like the bling bling shoes and your sister's tube.

Mich

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.