Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DIY steamboat with the gals

It's not easy to plan anything when you've got high flying friends.

We actually planned our steamboat gathering about a month ago. Yups, there were no other dates available the last month that we could all meet.

But no one could predict in advance that I wouldn't be able to makan those yummilicious fish balls. No one could tell that I was gonna have such a prolonged food poisoning bout. I was disappointed.

I was still puking a few minutes prior to Mon picking me up to do our round of grocery shopping. Sigh, i knew i wouldn't be able to eat anything nor have the appetite.

Though i wasn't gonna be able to eat much, i was glad that i was well enough to hang out with them.

Volunteered to prepare the soup for the girls.

Once we got the preparation out of the way, Men, Mon and i lazed around surfing the net for a while before settling to watch Sexy and the City the movie.

Oh, how i love watching chick flick with my gal frens.

We then hung out by the pool while waiting for Cindy's arrival.


I love chilling at Men's place.







Steamboat for 3. All i could eat was tofu, so that doesn't count. :P



Girls, i can't wait for our next outing.

A whole day lazing by the pool. Oh, what bliss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcomed to come by anytime! Loved having you girls over. :)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Thanks woman! :)

I'm gonna start planning with Mon. Am thinking of the following: hanging out by the pool/swimming, doing a movie marathon, as well as mahjong.

Ooohh..can't wait!