Wednesday, September 03, 2008

That feeling...

It’s been a while..

It’s been a long while since I had that fluttery feeling in my stomach. That tingling sensation on my skin.

You know that feeling, don’t you? ;)

It’s been a while since I last had that rather 'dopey' smile pasted on my face like a silly person.

It's funny how i found myself smiling that dopey smile all of a sudden when i was doing the downward dog during yoga. Good thing none of my classmates nor my instructor caught me else they'll think i was crazy.

This contagious smile even stretched to the following activities: while driving, while walking alone, sometimes even while working <--you know how when those sms-es start flying to and fro.
Gosh, I'd better refrain myself else i'll be branded as the 'cuckoo gal' soon.
:
:
:
:
But but but...
It’s a nice feeling..

It's something that you'll only get to feel at the beginning of courtship.

It’s been a while..Since i feel this way

I wanna hold on to it and embrace it for as long as i can.




Cant wipe off that dopey smile. *grin grin*

Oh, how silly! :)

4 comments:

Yumimi said...

I am feeling the exact same way now XDDD and yes it's such a nice feeling *_* hehe I even get giggly very easily these days 8D my friends are exasperated with me XDDDD Congrats~

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Yumimi: Thanks gal. Awww..congrats to you too. Enjoy it while it lasts ya babe :)

majormojo said...

wei, am i missing something here?
you not telling me something?!?!

tell me tell me!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

haha San.

Nothing major's happening la. I'd definitely tell u k?