Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm a pretty China doll



My dearest Kai ma,

How r u?

Papa + mommy + i went to see 'ah Kong Yong' (mummy calls him Dr Yong, why not ah kong?) this evening.

We had dinner in his place, and i had fun meeting the other uncles n aunties again.

Huhh...I was so surprised..

Ah Kong Yong then told me someone had a pressie for me. And I knew it is from you lo, kai ma.


Why? Cos Kai ma always buy me pressies. Kai ma loves me and always pamper me with beautiful clothings. I'm so lucky...Gotta thank my lucky stars. :)

Mmmm..i'm always very happy to receive pressies. i especially luv luv luv tearing off the gift paper..


Kai ma, mommy + i luv the cheongsam..It's soOooo nice n special n it's so so soft n silky. Yay!

Mommy said the cheongsam is good for the coming summer days ya! Mommy said she would not be able to get such beautiful cheongsam in poh poh's place. I think the place is Malacca.




Mommy loves the black pearl earrings you got her too.




I'm so excited to tell you this: We went on a steam train ride the other day. And i had so much fun hanging out with papa and mommy. Check out the pictures below!









Posing my best "i-pretend-as-if-i'm-not-aware-you're-taking-my-pix" pose.






With a friend i made there






And these are some random pix of me at home.

Having my bath while learning some words from the play chart.







i enjoy this most!






Gonna turn 2 soon. Can't wait to actually blow the candles on a big big cake.






Mum helped me to DIY some pressies for papa. I'm left handed. Mommy said i'm a budding artist. :) Weee..





Wrapping the gifts for papa





Ta-dah! Our masterpieces!



Okie kai ma, it's time to bed for me.

Nite-nite. Love u. Kissy kissy
Jazzlyn Kai lui

No comments: