Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas gathering at the Sabapathy's

Christmas gathering @ the Sabapathy's
Sarah, as usual hosted this year's Christmas gathering for us JM alumnis...

L-R: Jo, Rah, me, Sim, Kai.


We each brought something that we made to make this night extra special. I baked cheesecake, Sarah did a fabulous roast lamb (her dad's recipe), Joann brought angel hair pasta with her special bolognese sauce.




As Kai just got back from her honeymoon in Mauritius, she didnt make anything but brought us wine instead.. =).


Simone had to work that day (it was only Public Holiday for us Selangor folks), so she didnt get to make anything. Otherwise, I would have requested for her to make her bake carbonara pasta. It's yummilicious.

Thanks for a jolly good time gals. We should do this more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Carrie, thank u for making such a nice statement of me not making any food...honestly I rather buy u gals good wine than to make food to poison u all! haha I can never make any nice food, guess next time, wine will always on me!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Kai..

haha..thanks for bringing the wine. It added to the festive mood! =)

but babes, seriously u gotta cook for us sometime..