Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fondue madness ~ Bee's birthday

~*~*~*Fondue madness - Bee's bday*~*~*~

Dear Bee, sorry babes, i know this is like almost a month backdated. :p So here you go deahrie, enjoy the pix.


For those of you who's interested to know where we went to celebrate Bee's birthday...

We checked out Fondue House at Desa Seri Hartamas. It's at the same block as T & T kickbocking.
For tasty steamy cheese, please visit: Fondue House. No 5, Plaza Prisma Ville, Jalan 26A/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 KL. Tel: 03-6203 3346.


Ambience wise? So-so. It's definitely not a fine dining place lor. Check out the pix below.

While waiting for our fondue to arrive, i was tempted to take, i mean buy one of these things and go make my own choc fondue...



We decided on the original cheese flavour with white wine. The cheese was damn 'gao' (thick)..Mmmm.. This is a set for three at RM59.95. I was a lil disappointed though cos the fried chicken pieces and prawns were way too oily for my liking. Plus the cheese sommore, it was just 'jelak' to the max!!


Thankfully, i had my tea to help wash everything down...



It was close to 9pm when we started eating. We were famished actually. So, jelak or not...we still managed to wolf down the entire set..Well, almost.





Ten & Bee. Fyi guys, this woman is taken okie? She's happily married to him. Too bad!


CS with Bee... actually, we forced the guys to finish those oily stuffs..It's good to have guys around some times..


See? Finger lickin clean...


I thought it'd be nice to have choc fondue as opposed to a cake for dessert. And this I have to give them a thumbs up cos the choc was way better than the cheese. This set below is about RM30.

We got this set for free somehow...whoopee! We were thrilled to have 2 pots of choc fondues..

Seeing how pretty the whole thing was laid out kinda lit up our jelak-fied faces.

I am so coming back to have these for desserts again....

This set comes with: marshmallows, wafers, love letters, butter cakes, ice creams, apples, grapes...

....multi flavoured ice creams.. It goes very well with the choc and ground peanuts..

My fave..STRAWBERRIES! I wish there was more of this though...BTW, the choc really complements the strawberries..

The next time i come here, i'm just gonna have the choc fondue with at least 2 plateful of huge, fat, juicy strawberries. =)

Lemme know if u wanna join moi. cheers!

3 comments:

Scott McLean said...

I like the foods in your blog because they look delicious. Of course I just ate a bunch of peanut butter cookies, so now I'll have happy dreams of food. I like your blog. Take care.

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Hi Scott,

Thanks! =)

Btw, how did you find out about my blog? I'm curious.

Oh yeah, Sweet dreams to ya!

Anonymous said...

wow Yummy fondue!! i would like to go there please give me the address!! thank!!