Thursday, December 28, 2006

Feeling creative

~*~*Feeling creative*~*~

Friends would know that when i'm stress i either bake, cook or make things.




I've made 2 belts for myself so far and am pretty proud of the results.






Belt no 1 took less than 10 mins to complete, so that wasn't so much of an accomplishment for me. Especially since i needed more 'me time'. Tak cukup shiok!





Took a longer time sewing and re-sewing belt no 2 as i wasn't happy with the results. Initially, i was using a different type of hooks to clasp this belt together, it was nice but very loose and keep unclasping itself. Got me pissed. So i took out everything and sew on this big fat gold buckle instead. Quite please with it.. =) Shiok-ness!

Also did some spring cleaning over the weekend. Cleared out some accessories and tried to fix up a board for me to hang or pin up some of my earrings, chains and bracelets.. Probably need to buy another one from ikea as i'm running outta space here and i still have heaps of accessories store in various jewellery boxes..

Need to get organise....

Do u know of a better idea for me to store/display my accessories? Please lemme know ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elvin : mmm.... I don't really like it, it means whenever you bring along some cookies/cakes to the office, or showing the rest your new belts, etc.. you are stressed. And you are doing it quite often lately!
I would prefer a happy Carrie without doing anything as mentioned above.

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Elvin...dude!

i like making things la.. it's a prefectly healthy outlet. No worries la.

I bake and make things when i'm happy too..anyway, i feel happy after that..and that's what matters most ya!

Thanks for caring dude! =)