Monday, December 18, 2006

Tis the season to be jolly

~*Tis the season to be jolly*~

There are a few things I wanna be thankful for this time of the year.....


First of all, I'm really thrilled that I now have a lovely god-daughter. Her name is Jazzlyn Lennox. She's the most angelic looking baby I've ever seen (via photo only actually).




Baby Jazz will be coming back to Msia with her mum and dad during CNY. I'm SooOoOooo excited!! Am gonna plan a trip and bring the whole troop to Malacca to visit them.






Jazz was borned on the 6th of October, during the Mid-Autumn festival. It was such a joy to know that both Tiff and Jazz emerged from the operating theatre safe and healthy.


Fell in love with Jazz when I saw her pix. She's such a sweet-lil thing =)





Tiff tells me that Jazz loves to play 'peek a boo' with her lil hanky. So cute..And she does the "ang-goo-goo" after she's well fed. (Fyi, Tiff is the mummy of Xiao Huan [my grand-daughter] too).





Here are some pix of the darling gal..









Jazz: mum, u know that I'm gonna fall asleep right after this dun ya?




Ian and Tiffany with their precious baby girl, Jazzlyn.







The proud daddy





goo-goo gaa!





These are the latest pix of Jazz.



2 mths old and she's already such a pro at dancing. You go girl!


Tiff, you better keep an eye on her, she's a born clubber.



I'm a star god-ma! Look at me.

Looking at Jazz makes me smile. At the time I'm writing this, I'm actually very stressed out and am not thinking very straight. I'm very upset as well as exhausted.



Got shouted at by 2 China students at work cos I found out that they've been abusing our Student-Get-Student scheme(SGS - we pay RM500 for introducers). They were so bloody defensive. Kept shouting at me in their native tongues. At one point, the male student swore at me. The guy hissed at me saying "You think I'm not rich? It's only 500 why do i care?" (Actually, they have accummulated quite a bit of RM500s coz a few of them have been operating between the 2 schools).


They were denying they did it. Came out with damn a lot of incoherent lies. Couldnt even tell me the names of the friends he has introduced. How i found out about them? I knew, bcos I was the one who asked them to bring the local student for a campus tour yesterday. And the next thing, this new local student passed me the SGS form so that he could claim the RM500 and split with those 2 China students. What scam!! I'm not a 3-year old la.


These China students are angry with me cos they said that they've been referring students all these while (between the 2 schools) and nothing happened, so why am i pin-pointing them only now. HELLO! Nothing is fool-proof la. You didnt get caught last time doesnt mean that you're NOT guilty. BODOH-FARTs!



I'm kinda worried that they might get violent on me. The girl wanted to snatch the form (which they've handed in yesterday) from me just now and she was so freaking mental! I oso scared! The guy looked like he was gonna eat me up anytime.


Anyway, the gist of it is that they later (the girl) admitted to my manager that she did it coz she was trying to help the new student. By putting a name there, she could split the money between them. Anyway, I've asked around, some of my colleagues knew that these students have been going around abusing the system this way.


Gee, I feel so sick. They're in the wrong, and they're bloody being so defensive and trying to blame me instead. Sorry to all China ppl. But i have to say this "You china ppl are so damn bloody typical...when something threatens you, all you ever do is shout and raise your voice! Damn it! Stop your finger pointing can?"


Well guys, if i dun turn up for work or something happens to me or my car..Make sure you avenge for me. Ask my colleagues and go get those 2 bastards!!


*breathe in breathe out*



***********


On another topic....




Though I'm in the midst of all these stress and all (have just been told that I'll have to work 7 days a week till early Jan cos our numbers are not very encouraging).


I'm still very thankful to have wonderful support from my family, colleagues and friends. That, I'm thankful to the Lord for blessing with me so much love, joy and peace. Peace in the midst of storm.



I'm thankful to be able to come home and see my lovely doggies. They really make my day. You'll know why pretty soon.



Introducing my children...


This is my beloved girl girl, Cocoa Chanel. She may look like an angel, but she really is a spoilt princess. She's the mummy of these boys....

This is Xiao Bai. Bai = white. He looks like a sheep now eh? had to cut his hair as he's now having eczema =(.




My Xiao Ban. Ban = stripes. He was given this name cos when he was borned, his marking was "a stripe". Whereas Xiao Bai has the whitest marking amongst the 5 puppies. Xiao Huan, is the eldest girl in the group. I initially named her Xiao Xue (Snowy) as her marking looked like snow drops. Later, Tiffany gave her the name Xiao Huan. Huan = happiness and joy.





CJay aka Be-be, the baby of the group. He's the most manja dog i know.


i plan to post more pix of my children sometime soon.




Now, aren't i the most fortunate person on earth? Having 4 very loving shihtzus to love me unconditionally. What else can i ask for?


Just in case i dun get to blog anytime soon..Here's wishing everyone a very Happy and wonderful Christmas. God bless!

1 comment:

Donald G.H Tan said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your kids!
Lucy, Xiao Mei and Donald Tan

See Xiao Mei at http://lichienshihtzus.blogspot.com