Monday, December 24, 2007

All i want for Christmas



I know it's kinda late to have a wishlist now.

It's already Christmas eve and here I am finally pondering what my wishlist should be.
I know i know. I procrastinate wayyyy too much. :P
Seriously, I've been asking myself "is there anything that i really really need this Christmas?"

I couldn't really think of anything the couple of times i asked myself that question.
Well, I definitely can't say no to more make up stuff from Paul & Joe, Benefit and Stila, or cash vouchers for Zara or MNG.











But, what are the things that I really really need and would like to get now?


I was at the cake baking school again last Saturday as I needed to replenish my cupcake supplies. Yups, I'll be baking cupcakes for friends and loved ones this Christmas.


And I stumbled upon this fantastic cake caddy...




#1 This is Wilton's Ultimate 3-IN-1 Cake Caddy

I thought this is a very handy tool to have as I always worry about my cupcakes getting smudge when I transport them from place to place. It's the most convenient way to take along cakes, cupcakes, muffins and more! It features an exclusive reversible cupcake tray which holds 12 standard or 24 mini cupcakes. Or, I can even remove the tray to carry up to a 9 x 13 in. decorated cake on the sturdy locking base. I thought this was perfect to keep my cupcakes protected. :)








# 2 Wilton Decorating Tip Set



Yups, I'm not kidding you. I've been busy collecting tips as I love to discover what sort of designs I could come up with using various tips. Oh gosh, I'm sounding like an aunty man! Who wants home products for Christmas? :P


OKie, I'd better not think like an aunty anymore. What are the "less aunty" things that I need eh?

Looking at my wishlist (on the sidebar), I thought it's time I get this..


#3 iPod nano (Red)


with an incase of course (but is there another colour. perhaps red or pink?)

Or should I just get this?

#4 iPod touch


#5 Car stereo for my ninja turtle. :)



Now this one I really really need to get. I need to install a car stereo. Preferably one with the following features (yups, I'm very cincai when it comes to car gadgets):

• AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player
• Motorized, detachable face with 2-line dot matrix display
• 728 variable color choices
• Plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, AAC files
• Wireless remote
• Compatible with iPod adapter
• USB input
• Auxiliary input
• Multi Bit digital-to-analog converter
• High- and low-pass filters
• Subwoofer level control
• Digital Z-Enhancer EQ
• Magna Bass EX selectable bass boost
• Instant Station Recall
• 18 FM/6 AM presets
• Seek tuning
• Clock
• Three sets of 6V preamp outputs
• CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
• FM sensitivity: 11 dBf


I have a feeling it's wee too late to get these..unless Santa is extra generous this year. I've been a good girl, haven't I? ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas to you dearie. May all your wishes come true this special day.

Btw, the ipod touch sounds like a good idea! ;)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful xmas love! May the year 2008 be a fabulous one for you. Muaks!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, abercrombie and fitch, iphone cases, babyliss, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, nike huarache, converse, timberland boots, ferragamo shoes, soccer jerseys, lululemon, soccer shoes, vans shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, louboutin, converse outlet, nike air max, ghd, gucci, lancel, insanity workout, oakley, birkin bag, vans, beats by dre, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, mcm handbags, ray ban, herve leger, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, nfl jerseys, longchamp, new balance, mont blanc, instyler, p90x workout, north face outlet, baseball bats, mac cosmetics, nike roshe

Unknown said...

supra shoes, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, toms shoes, replica watches, canada goose, moncler, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, ugg boots uk, marc jacobs, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen, moncler, montre pas cher, hollister, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, links of london, swarovski crystal