Saturday, December 15, 2007

What a small world

Dear Tiff,

I'm so glad you and Jazz (as if she already knows how to appreciate nice dresses :P) like the dress I got her. It's so pretty ya. Can she fit into the dress yet? Must dress up her and send me a picture of her in it. :)


I simply couldn't stop myself from buying another item for her.


You see, I was out shopping at the Curve with my colleague Alice, after work one weekend.

And we found this stall at the Curve bazaar which sells very very pretty dresses. I wish I could buy more but the rest of the sizes seemed a tad too small for Jazz and I dared not risk buying another dress that she can only wear for like a short while. I'm definitely heeding your advice to buy bigger dresses for her.




And while I was at the Curve, there was lotsa stalls selling stuff with Christmas-sy theme.
This year, the theme for the Curve is Winter Wonderland (if i'm not wrong :P).


For me, I love eating ice creams during winter. Especially ice creams from Passionflower. Tiff, do they have Passionflower in Melby? It was a big thing in Sydney. They have the most flavourful assortment of ice creams - black sesame, peach melba, wasabi, tiramisu, and even curry laksa (that, was yucky!).


I was specially pleased to find a stall selling Yokomon (Japanese ice cream).
I asked for goma (black sesame) with azuki (red bean) topping. RM6.50 for a serving.




The piece of black sesame ice was plonked into this machine to be blended and processed.






I still prefer Passionflower's black sesame ice cream. Someone buy me a ticket to Sydney please!




I kinda wish that i was back in aussie right now... At least for Xmas. I miss my friends in Sydney and Melby.

Anyway, what do you think of the Curve's Xmas display this year? Sis did most of the visual and layout. Nice and cosy eh?





And speaking of Xmas, I'm a lil panicky as I haven't really started my Xmas shopping yet. I can't wait for this weekend duty thingy to be over so that I can start doing some serious shopping.

No dear, I haven't been able to meet up with Miko to get the pressies you got me from her. Last I spoke to her, she said she'll meet me for lunch sometime since I can't go downtown to me her with my oh-so-busy schedule.


~Oh, before I forget, I've got news for you Tiff.

I received this email from your long lost friend, Anne yesterday. This is what Anne wrote...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi there Carrie. I stumbled across ur blog - Her Royal Highness last night when i googled for some wedding shoot in KL. Then i found your blog quite an interesting read, i like the pics you posted about Pavilion...To cut the story short, i browsed some of your posts and found that you have got this very very adorable kai-lui. I saw some lovely pics, and then i saw your Kailui's mum in the pic. She looks so much like a long lost good friend of mine in KL. Her name is Tiffany too.

I am writing today to kinda find out from you whether she is the same Tiffany i known back in err...2000-2002, perhaps.This so called good friend of mine at that time owned a beauty salon in XXXX X XXX @TTDI, and she drove a XXXXXX and lived at XXXXXXXXX. We lost touch for a long time after I changed to a new job and separated from my then not-so-good boyfriend.

I know this email might be a bit weird to you. I am hoping if this Tiffany were to be the person i mentioned above, would you please convey this message to her. I sincerely hope to get back in touch with her.Here's a little bit about myself: My name is Anne XXXX. I lived in XXXXXXXXXX when i was working in KL back then. I used to go out alot with Tiffany for drinks mostly in XXXX XXXXX area.I am living and working in the Uk for about 4years now.

Ways to contact me include my google mail: XXXXXXXXXX
MSN : XXXXXXXXXXXX Mobile (UK) : XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you , Carrie.Have a wonderful Christmas!

Sincerely,
Anne


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Oh wow!! What are the chances Tiff?!??! Isn't this amazing??? It's such a small world eh. I've been talking to Anne on msn and she seems like a nice person. I'm so glad that you guys are able to keep in touch again through this blog.

Alritey, I think I'm gonna log off now. Time to finish up some work. Take good care of yourself woman!

xoxo,
Carrie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, abercrombie and fitch, iphone cases, babyliss, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, nike huarache, converse, timberland boots, ferragamo shoes, soccer jerseys, lululemon, soccer shoes, vans shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, louboutin, converse outlet, nike air max, ghd, gucci, lancel, insanity workout, oakley, birkin bag, vans, beats by dre, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, mcm handbags, ray ban, herve leger, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, nfl jerseys, longchamp, new balance, mont blanc, instyler, p90x workout, north face outlet, baseball bats, mac cosmetics, nike roshe