Thursday, February 22, 2007

Best Loh See Fun in KL

~*~*~*Best Loh See Fun in KL*~*~*~
Aijoo...I've been pigging out so much during this festive season.

Started my bingeing sessions pre-CNY already. So, instead of trying to stay trim for CNY - to fit into my CNY outfits. I actually did the opposite.


Yups, i dint bother controlling my food intake. How very smart. :p


A day before my Malacca trip, I went to check out this place called Restoran Sheng Kee, along Petaling St. Have been told they serve the best loh see fun around town.

This place is so famous that it was even documented in our local good-food programme "Ho Chak".





This place was so packed with ppl that it took us a while to be seated.




Mmm...it's the egg which makes the loh see fun very smooth.



Gotta make sure the egg is mixed thoroughly so that every bit of loh see fun is coated with egg.



YuMmm..this goes very well with their special sambal belacan.



I dun actually know the location though. It's actually located along the shoplot opposite Wisma Selangor (or something liddat).

You'll see: lotsa gas tongs by the walkway, a few chefs frying/cooking, lotsa smokes. The chefs actually do their cooking by the walkway outside the shop/restaurant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is one of my fav too..an dyes, it is yummy... there's another shop selling the same thing at taman tun dr ismail but not sure whether it's a branch frm the kl one or not...

alice

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Alice..i tried the TTDI one, Mum's place. I prefer this petaling st one. Much yummier =)