Saturday, February 17, 2007

Joshua and his new home


~*~*~*Joshua and his new home*~*~*~
Hi people!

Just wanna let you know that Joshua has officially been adopted by Sharifah and her hubby.

Though i was on leave yesterday, i went back to the office after my mani n pedi session so that Sharifah can take Joshua home and bond with him during this long CNY break.

Everyone in the office was so happy to see Josh. They all agreed that he's grown so much in size. =)

I'm hoping that he'll be able to have a smooth transition..and that he doesnt miss me too much. He has grown very attached to me of late. He loves my dog, Xiao Bai too.
=(

I think i'll miss him dearly. So will Xiao Bai.

However, i'm really glad to know that he is in good hands. Sharifah and her hubby are damn loving ppl. Josh will be very totally spoilt by these two. :p

love you Josh! *muaks*

No comments: