Saturday, February 17, 2007

~My lovely god daughter~


~*~*~*My lovely god daughter*~*~*~

Do you remember me telling you about goin to Malacca to visit my god daughter, Jazzlyn?


Well, i drove to Malacca with my sisters last Sunday and we had a blast doin some real girlie bonding.


Words cannot express how happy i was seeing my god-daughter in person for the very first time. =)


Have a look at these piccies of my beautiful "kai lui" (god daughter in Cantonese) and you'll know why i'm sOoo in love with her.


~*~*~*~*~*~




Look at how her tiny fingers wrapped around my finger. So cute. She's got a very strong grip this girl.









Jazz loves playing with kai ma =)



me, Jazz, Tiff and Ian.


Tiff receiving my gift on Jazz's behalf.


But..this baby girl prefers to hold on to her pressie herself.


Was kinda nervous to carry her at first. She's a tiny lil thing and i was afraid of hurting her.



With sis and Jazz.



Me trying to put on the gold anklet for Jazz. It was tough cos she was fidgeting a lot.



Viola! We did it! haha..the anklet was too big however! Kept slipping off.



Tiff mentioned that Jazz is having a slight irritation with her left ear. It could be due to the pressure from the flight, or it could be the weather. Her ear was getting redder by the day.


See how she's always touching/scratching her ear?

We decided to send her to Tiff's family doctor for a check up.

Since Tiff doesnt have a car here anymore, i offered to take them there.




At the doctor's...

We had to wait for like 30+ mins or so before we were called in as the doctor was away on a house call.

The girl couldnt tahan..It was way over time for her afternoon nap.




Doc mentioned that she's having slight eczema due to the weather. It's itchy cos the flaky skins coming off. Nothing to worry about.

Phew.

My dear kai lui, though my meeting with you was brief, i hope that you'll be able to look through these piccies when you're older and think this kai ma.

Kai ma loves you, Jazz.

*hugs hugs kiss kiss*

No comments: