Sunday, February 04, 2007

~Shopaholic goes to town~

~*~*~*Shopaholic goes to town*~*~*~
Am really excited =)

My god daughter, Jazz will be coming back to Malaysia next week. *grin grin*




Have been speaking to Tiff and trying to sort out when we can meet as I've got a tight schedule at work.

Yup, we have started our weekend counselling again.. am gonna be working at least 6 days a week (that is if i'm really lucky..if not it's 7 days week!).

Tiff, Ian and Jazz will be flying in from Melb to Spore. Then they'll make their way to Malacca.


I'm hoping to meet up with them this coming Sunday as planned. Hopefully there isnt any last minute changes watsoever..*fingers + toes crossed*


Was so excited as i'll be meeting my god daughter for the very first time.


Another excuse reason to go shopping for pressies for myself the lil sweet angel.

Wasnt sure of her size as she's only 4 mths old. Tiff said to get her bigger clothings as babies grow extremely fast.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~



I got her this cutesy halter dress. It can double as a top too (for when she's taller). So very practical.





This frock is so pretty. I bet Jazz will look very sweet in it. =)





~Being damn traditional~


I assume it's customary for the god mum to get something 'gold' for the god child. So i bought her this anklet/bracelet.






After shopping for Jazz, i couldnt resist having a look around for something pour moi.


My current love: this gold charmed necklace. Love the crown!


You see, the lil angel gets the "real thing". While the god ma gets costume jewellery. Life's unfair yeah! ehehe






Found this super kawai red herringbone cropped jacket. Love it love it! =)






This black wrap-around jacket is damn versatile and chic. Too bad the detailings are not visible here.






Bought 2 casual tops..


1) cotton paisley print crossed front top with ribbon. love the cut and material!






2) tank top with crochet embellishment..goes so well with my levi's.






Tube dresses... my current fave.


Bought these from Cats Whiskers. (White belt not included).


This dress is actually from their 'Maternity' range. I liked the print and after pairing it with the belt, it looks tres chic.






Another black + white dress to add to my collection.

There is actually a cute bow at the chest area but it's not obvious here.






Question is: shall i wear it with a belt or not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..my 1st time dropping a line or two in ur blog...

just to comment...really nice clothing u've got there...where did u get them frm..well, besides cats whiskers?

i was shopping for few weekends for cny baju but believe me, i couldnt get any....not sure whether it's me or memang the baju not nice...sigh

alice
adp

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Hi Alice,

Thanks! =)

I normally shop in Mango, Zara, Cats whiskers.. Or if i'm in KL, I'll scout around Starhill/KL Plaza area for some funky boutiques.

Lemme know if you wanna go shopping together. I will do window shopping, while u do the actual shopping.. :P

Anonymous said...

Elvin : err.. I tought someone wanted to save money in 2007??

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Alice..

U can check out Baci, Gossips, Sew & Souls as well in Bangsar. Pretty nice clothes.

Elvin..
errr...CNY coming mah. A girl needs new year clothes also rite? :P