Saturday, May 05, 2007

Comments please


~*~*~*Comments please*~*~*~


I'm super ecstatic cos GinGin managed to "fix" the html code for me. She helped me to "enable comments" here.. WoohooOo. Thanks babe! You're the most IT savvy gal i've ever known ;)


So Vincent, you can continue to post your comments like you used to. Miss reading your comments babes, especially since you dont like chatting on my chatbox.


And Kel, like i said..I'm so sad to be losing my no.1 supporter here. You used to read my blog everyday and gave me feedback about what you reckoned. But now that you've started your new job and the fact that you do not have an internet connection has disconnected you from moi blog.

:( ...

Like i said, Kel you're always my no. 1 fan okie?


And for the rest of you, my dear friends, say something la. You know, i never knew that you guys have been reading my blog..until we chat and you bring up something i mentioned on my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eve: Hi dearie. I just wanna be the 1st person to post a comment here. Happy 4u that you have finally sorted out the comments thingy.

xoxo!

Anonymous said...

PBJ: Carrie I'll always be ur no1 fan! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

ventz: i love blog... post more k..

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie.

I enjoy reading your blog. Just wanna let you know that i do read it on a daily basis. So keep writing ok?

JaseHng

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Eve: u're such a babe gal! =)muakiesses! yups, everything is kinda sorted out..still have some other codes to worry about but i dont care :P

PBJ: thanks thanks! i feel really encouraged already *BIG SMILE*. Keep reading ya! ;)

Ventz: thanks sis! ask suan to read also, i've added some of his piccies. ehehe

JaseHng: Awww..you are so sweet. It's nice to know that you frequent my blog. Lemme know if there's anything i need to change/should write about, etc. anything at all. thanks! =)

Vinny..where are you???