Friday, May 18, 2007

Doggy bed

~*~*~*Doggy bed*~*~*~

Have been on the look out for doggy beds for my kids as they love jumping on the couch and lie on the cushion, which the Queen hates.


Found this from a pet shop. i was pretty much in love with this one until i saw the price. Rm180. Imagine i have to multiply by 4. RM720. Ahem, KIV first.

Stuffs i like from IKEA

I didnt know IKEA is selling pet stuffs until recently. Found this really cute sofa/bed which is suitable for cats or small dogs. It was not within my range la, i think it was RM2xx or RM4xx, can't remember. Sorry kids!

haha..i sound like a cheapo man!


This is pretty nice. The cushion is RM46, and the basket is RM29. Total = RM75. Grand total = RM75 x 4 = RM300. Okie sounds pretty good. =)


If I'm not mistaken, this red one is similar, but of different size, therefore was priced differently too.


Arent these kitty tents cute too? So tempted to make ask Ed to buy for the kitties.


In the end, i decided to buy those white pillows from IKEA and DiY the pillow cases instead. FYI, the pillow was just as soft as the RM46 doggy cushion i was about to get. And the good thing is that with a removable pillow case, i can ensure that it's always clean. =)

Pillows = RM6 x 4 = RM24
Fabrics = RM4 x 4 = RM16
Total = RM40.

Special thanks to my mum for sewing the pillowcases.

My doggies really enjoy sleeping on their new beds. (see pix)

L-R: Xiao Bai, Xiao Ban, Bebe.



Cocoa dozing off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! u save so much! that's a really smart way. I support your DIY project too.

You go girl!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Carrie, i should make you MY WIFE. Since you are so capable at cutting cost and saving. You're certainly my WIFEY material babe!

Love,
Dan

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Lynn: yeah, i save heaps. Can shop more for myself. ehehe =)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Dan: there you go again. always pulling my legs :P

*whack whack*