Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fairytale foldover

~*~*~Fairytale foldover*~*~



Oooh..have you guys tried this new amazing thing called "Fairytale foldover meal" from Mckers yet?

L-R: foldover, shaker fries, lime McFizz with bits of pineapples.


I tell you, it's the bomb. No, it wasnt the foldover that did it for me. It was the amazingly yummilicious shaker fries [read: Seaweed flavour..MmmmMmm]


The seaweed seasoning is da bomb!!!!


They're having this inconjunction with the release of Shrek 3, hence all the greenish-limey drinks such as Lime McFizz and Lime McFlurry. =)


I'm so hooked already. I first tried it on Saturday and i had the same thing again on Monday. I feel like having another one this week.


Gosh, i've been majorly pigging out lately. HORROR HORROR.


I had 2 huge slices of cakes on the same day too.
L-R: home made orange cake, carrot cake.

i think i've got worms or something :P. i seem to be on a eating frenzy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, u have the space still!! go on! love to see more food recommendation..I will go try out this set soonnnn

~Kai Reen~

Anonymous said...

I've tried the fries. It's damn good. Love it! I am also hooked :)

love,
Xtina

Anonymous said...

Mmm..i cant wait to try it.
Lime mcflurry sounds yummy. :)

PBJ