Monday, May 07, 2007

Letter to my lovely Kai ma - Part II

~*Letter to my lovely Kai ma - Part II*~


Dearest kai ma,


How are you? I'm so happy to receive your email that i told mummy that i wanna send you some photos to make your day.


Hope these photos will bring you BIG SMiLE :)


Kai ma, I'm wearing the pretty dress you bought me. Do i look like a babe or not?

Kai ma, i'm getting a tad bit worried about my size. Mummy said that i'm big for an asian baby. I'm only 6 mths old and i'm wearing a 1 year old's dress. Hmm..do i have to cut down on my milk now? What's the best way to go on a diet kai ma?

Welcome to my music chamber. Mummy and daddy always buy me musical instruments as they reckon that i'm a very musically gifted baby. :p


Me having my bath in my big bucket. *shy shy*


Mummy taking me and Xiao Huan for a walk around the neighbourhood. It's called female-bonding.

Kai ma, that's all for now.. I'm off to bed *yawn*

Jazz with lotsa love. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, your kai lui is so cuteeee!

Jazz, you'll grow outta your fats, no diets for u!

Eve

Anonymous said...

Aiyo..

Jazz you are a cute baby. You're certainly not fat. Cannot go on diets okay?

Your kaima also not fat. Please tell her that.

Lynn

Carrie McGorgeous said...

aijoo gals..

I'm not gonna go on a diet :P. Same with Jazz. Will tell her she is cute the way she is and that she'll grow outta her baby fat. Besides, with eyes like that, she needn't worry at all.

Jazz, you've got the most pretty and flirt eyes i've ever seen gal. =)