Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Letter to kai ma - Part 3


~*~*Letter to lovely kai ma - part 3*~*~

My dearest Kai ma,

*muah muah first*

How are u?


I asked mama to send u this mail, and I know she will only be able to do it when I'm sleep. She always say that she cannot do anything like checking her email or chatting online whenever i'm awake :P


Papa n mama brought me to the baby market in town last week,
mama got so excited seeing so many gorgeous baby clothes. She didn't complain about being tired at all!!! So amazing!

As for me,I got bored pretty fast sitting in the pram. *sien sien*

Anyway mama seemed very very satisfied with her purchases. I could see from her eyes and the way she was smiling. So pleased.



Mama said she would have bought more stuffs for me, if only I'm not growing so fast???!!!




Anyway, I 'think' I like all her choices as I am not able to try them on yet...cos they are all for 2 years old!! Still too big for me.



Except the pink winter jacket.. which i love. =)






Is there a word called "kia.. su"?? Mama mentioned that she thinks she's getting more 'kiasu'. What's that kai ma?

Well, i guess we can't blame her la...I grow pretty fast. :P


Tat's all 4 now,

Will get mama to send u more photos tomorrow.. Don't know why mama said
U will be very happy to see them.

Kisses from JAzzlyn *muahhh*


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..Jazzlyn's adorable! She could model for Anne Geddes' baby collection!=) whee..you'll be a famous kai ma then.hehe.
Nah-uh, wanted to take up capoeira.Haven't found the time and have been procrastinating since.I'll stick to yoga.lol.Uncle Q has a capoeira centre near Atria.www. bantus.com.my for more details. Should give it a shot Carrie!=)

Anonymous said...

Yikes!
that was moi...Mel-T.=)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Mel-T: She is such a babe isnt she? Haha, lemme suggest to Tiffany to enrol her as a talent. She's got huge potential that girl.

Nah..not gonna try capoeira la. a bit shy asking my ex to teach. i'm gonna stick to hip hop, latin dances n belly dances la. those already keep me quite occupied :P

Anonymous said...

baby jazz so cute

Anonymous said...

I so love reading your "letter to kai ma" series. Jazz is so cute and the things she say always make me smile.

Eve